We are going to start blogging regularly again--and we want to use this as a tool to share even more photos of different designs we create, discuss colors, give wedding advice, and show behind-the-scenes of all the projects we get to work on!
This year has so much in store for Evergreen Flower Co. We are super, super excited about all of our clients weddings this year! So many beautiful color schemes and different styles. I'm definitely going to do my best to take as many photos as I can! If I had it my way, each bridal bouquet would get its own personal photoshoot. We are going to be sourcing our product from a lot of different places this year, including some of our very favorite local farmers! Stay tuned for that one!
Our Assistant Designer, Megan, is now designing Lead next to me, and we hired another girl, Johni! Johni is our Studio Coordinator (fancy for, keeping us on schedule during delivery and designing with us all other times). We will do introductions with them in a later blog post.
Other updates for Evergreen Flower Co. include our very minimal list of 2017 goals! If you're interested, these are a few of the things we are really, really focusing on this year:
- responding to emails faster
- sourcing unique product from as many local farmers as possible
- searching for more direct light when taking photos
- enjoy every second we can of designing this year!
- crock pot Fridays (because Fridays are our longest day... and Jimmy Johns already knows my name, so I'd like to put a stop to that...)
- drink more water and have a cooler ready in the car with water bottles for wedding days :)
Do you have any goals for this year?
For now, here are some photos for you to enjoy of two arrangements we designed with leftovers and just for fun today! We think they are sisters...